All contents of Home directory are now displayed on my Desktop
bilsch01
2021-01-08 04:36:36 UTC
All contents (files and folders) of Home directory (~/) are now
displayed on my desktop. There should be nothing on the desktop. In the
folder named Desktop there is nothing, which is how it usually is. This
morning I turned on the pc and all contents of Home directory (~/) are
displayed on the desktop. Does any one know what is causing this and/or
how to make it stop?

TIA Bill S.
Andrei Z.
2021-01-08 05:39:48 UTC
Post by bilsch01
All contents (files and folders) of Home directory (~/) are now
displayed on my desktop. There should be nothing on the desktop. In the
folder named Desktop there is nothing, which is how it usually is. This
morning I turned on the pc and all contents of Home directory (~/) are
displayed on the desktop. Does any one know what is causing this and/or
how to make it stop?
TIA   Bill S.
Ubuntu desktop suddenly points to home folder - Ask Ubuntu

https://askubuntu.com/questions/44449/ubuntu-desktop-suddenly-points-to-home-folder
bilsch01
2021-01-08 06:12:32 UTC
Post by Andrei Z.
Post by bilsch01
All contents (files and folders) of Home directory (~/) are now
displayed on my desktop. There should be nothing on the desktop. In
the folder named Desktop there is nothing, which is how it usually is.
This morning I turned on the pc and all contents of Home directory
(~/) are displayed on the desktop. Does any one know what is causing
this and/or how to make it stop?
TIA   Bill S.
Ubuntu desktop suddenly points to home folder - Ask Ubuntu
https://askubuntu.com/questions/44449/ubuntu-desktop-suddenly-points-to-home-folder
OK. Thanks. I fixed it.