Chromium Edge
Mark Lloyd
2020-10-26 13:20:00 UTC
I found a download of Chredge for Linux at
https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/

I suppose a lot of people would rather just use Chromium.
--
61 days until the winter celebration (Fri, Dec 25, 2020 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If it is nothingness that awaits us, let us make an injustice of it;
let us fight against destiny, even though without hope of victory."
[Miguel de Unamuno (1864-1936)]
Dirk T. Verbeek
2020-10-26 14:58:58 UTC
People that care about their privacy would prefer and use Firefox.
Fokke Nauta

Fokke
Gordon
Chromium is not the same as Chrome.
Dirk T. Verbeek
2020-10-27 08:19:40 UTC
Post by Gordon
Post by Fokke Nauta
Post by Dirk T. Verbeek
Post by Mark Lloyd
I found a download of Chredge for Linux at
https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/
I suppose a lot of people would rather just use Chromium.
People that care about their privacy would prefer and use Firefox.
Agree.
Fokke
Chromium is not the same as Chrome.
True.

But except for the good idea of having a backup, what is the advantage
of Chromium?

Personally I use SRWare Iron as backup. (a Google free Chrome clone)
Fokke Nauta