Hate asking here...
GrailKing
2020-10-29 23:49:27 UTC
but my post in Debian group isn't showing up.

I installed MX linux on one of my laptops ( about a month now ) like it
though I can't do alt-tap switching like coverflow alt tab in ubuntu
gnome, maybe compiz is needed.

But that isn't my main reason here; I speed sometimes with the mouse and
I accidentally replaced the standard xfce panel with Tint2, how do I get
the original panel back and hopefully my settings intact?

GK
Corvid
2020-10-30 03:30:46 UTC
Post by GrailKing
but my post in Debian group isn't showing up.
I installed MX linux on one of my laptops ( about a month now ) like
it though I can't do alt-tap switching like coverflow alt tab in
ubuntu gnome, maybe compiz is needed.
But that isn't my main reason here; I speed sometimes with the mouse
and I accidentally replaced the standard xfce panel with Tint2, how
do I get the original panel back and hopefully my settings intact?
GK
Commands for my several-years-old xfce...

Start the xfce panel:
xfce4-panel

Quit the running xfce panel:
xfce4-panel -q

Restart the running xfce panel:
xfce4-panel -r
GrailKing
2020-10-30 20:38:52 UTC
Post by Corvid
Post by GrailKing
but my post in Debian group isn't showing up.
I installed MX linux on one of my laptops ( about a month now ) like it
though I can't do alt-tap switching like coverflow alt tab in ubuntu
gnome, maybe compiz is needed.
But that isn't my main reason here; I speed sometimes with the mouse
and I accidentally replaced the standard xfce panel with Tint2, how do
I get the original panel back and hopefully my settings intact?
GK
Commands for my several-years-old xfce...
xfce4-panel
xfce4-panel -q
Restart the running xfce panel: xfce4-panel -r
Thanks, I got it back( had to re-add my shortcuts to the panel, I then
removed Tint with Synaptic.