In memory of Debian Linux Founder
Debian Bastard
2021-03-17 22:11:39 UTC
I worked for MSFT throughout the whole 1990's. When I became a manager in
the Southeast Sales District I was forced to stack rank and kill off
several people. I should also point out that favoritism and racism played a
key role in the "Old Southeast District".

It was the cruelest, most vicious form of management ever devised. And then
dealing with the Old South mentality (I had relocated from another
district) didn't make it any better.

The philosophy was to get rid of the bottom 10% and refresh the ranks. I
found myself forced to get rid of people who had devoted many years of
service to MSFT's success but had either burned out or had suffered some
other life crisis (illness, death, divorce etc) which caused them to rank
last. So rather than work to improve our people we got rid of the heart of
MSFT culture.

I hated it. I loathed it. And it caused me to burn out too. I left in 1999.
Just in time to miss the burst of the Tech bubble. Yet our district
manager, (who shall remain nameless-he knows who he is), thrived in all of
this chaos and turned it into a lucrative career. While he stepped over the
bodies. . Such was the politics of MSFT at the time. Kinda like the old
Star Trek parallel universe episode. Where you advanced by forming
alliances and killing off your competition.

And hence the decline of MSFT since the late 90's. The Southeast Sales
District in the late 90's was the quintessential model for the decline of
MSFT. Yet some people came out on top. Cruelty isn't even the right word.

I'm just glad that I got to live the MSFT dream when it was a young,
vibrant, exciting, entrepreneurial company. I wouldn't trade that
experience for all the Tea in China. They ruined my company with politics
& bureaucracy. This happened under your watch Stsve. As much as I admired
you. You blew it. And that's why I left. Before I too got my 10% notice.

TI Net Archive

70000 (Seventy Thousand) people watched that the police would force
Debian GNU Linux Founder Ian Murdock to suicide. No one of them
could stop the police.
In the aftermath World Wide more than (170000) Hundred Seventy Thousand
people were shocked.

No word has been said within the Linux World.

Enter the archive

Debian Ian Murdock
7:12pm: I am a white male, make a lot money, pay a lot of money in taxes,
and yet their abuse is equally doned out. DO NOT CROSS THEM!
7:08pm: This was right after the female officer ripped off my underwear.. I
guess that's not considered rape if you're not a woman being raped.
7:03pm: "We're the police, we can do whatever the fuck we want.."
6:49pm: What does one have to get education wise to become a police
officer.. asking for a friend.
6:42pm: The rest of my life is to fight against the police.. they are NOT
friends, so don't ever ever believe otherwise.
6:41pm: The police are uneducated, evil, and sadistic. Do not trust them.
6:33pm: (2/2) They are uneducated, bitter, and and only interested in power
for its own sake. Contact me ***@imurdock.com if you can help. -ian
6:31pm: (1/2) The rest of my life will be devoted to fighting against police
abuse.. I'm white, I made $1.4 million last year,
6:07pm: i'm hoping coming from a successful white guy it will help everyone
6:06pm: i'm going to post my case on my blog.. if anyone can post it on
hacker news or wherever i would apprieciate it
6:00pm: @jacksormwriter wants me dead
5:48pm: Writing up my experience for others to hopefully prevent others from
police abuse then you won't hear from me again
5:45pm: where they put you in a cell with absolutely no instructions
whatever aside from the spell on the floor in piss?
5:45pm: shall i post pictures for all my bruises from my against the police
officers?
5:38pm: they said no
5:38pm: i asked if they had cameras
5:37pm: then followed my home from there
5:37pm: i had to have swtitches
5:36pm: then they pulled me out of my house and did it again
5:36pm: they followed me home
5:36pm: i had to go to the hospital
5:35pm: they beat the shit out of me twice, then charged me $25,000 to get
out of jail for battery against THEM
5:34pm: if anyone wants to come over and see what the police did to me i
would be more than happy for that
5:30pm: I'm not committing suicide today. I'll write this all up first, so
the police brutality ENDEMIC in this so call free country will be known.
5:27pm: Maybe my suicide at this, you now, a successful business man, not a
N*****, will finally bring some attention to this very serious issue.
5:25pm: My career is over now, so I'll be gone soon.
5:23pm: Quote: "We're the police, we always win."
5:22pm: I'll write more much later. They still don't have cameras on all
police so I'm going to use my somewhat celebrity to hopefully stop this.
5:21pm: My bail for "assault against a police officer" are all that:
$25,000.
5:20pm: Then beat me up some more.
5:20pm: I'll write more on my blog later. But the police here beat me up for
knowing on my neighbor's door.. they sent me to the hospital.
5:17pm: https://t.co/I1CSCJErWf
5:14pm: watch my blog later http://ianmurdock.com
5:13pm: i'm committing suicide tonight.. do not intervene as i have many
stories to tell and do not want them to die with me #debian #runnerkristy67
Adam
2021-03-20 22:20:34 UTC
Post by Debian Bastard
[...]
Who was in charge of government in 2015 ?

https://gab.com/bradhuisman69/posts/105868565827060281

https://gab.com/bradhuisman69/posts/105924197711997004

Doctor With Bioweapons Expertise Calls COVID-19 Injections ‘Weaponized Medicine’
https://humansarefree.com/2021/02/doctor-with-bioweapons-expertise-calls-covid-19-vaccines-weaponized-medicine.html
Bobbie Sellers
2021-03-20 22:38:19 UTC
Post by Debian Bastard
I worked for MSFT throughout the whole 1990's. When I became a manager in
the Southeast Sales District I was forced to stack rank and kill off
several people. I should also point out that favoritism and racism
played a]
Too bad about the founder of Debian getting depressed with paranoia and
killing himself.

So why does that give anyone an excuse to post misinformation
about the efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines?`

Quack doctors advocating dis-proven medication and Vitamin C
injections to cure the illness are no help at all. People die all the
time and ascribing it to vaccines is very strange without proof from
an autopsy by real medical doctor who examines internal orgams.

By the way the vaccines has been tested which is why they
got emergency approval from the various agencies in Europe and in
the USA and in Canada. Tens of thousands of people were involved
in the testing at least in the USA.

And did you drink coffee yet today? Well the caffeine will
damage your genetic structure. Yet millions of people do drink coffee
and their progeny show no special signs of degeneration. Every disease
you have and survive will result in changes in your genome yet most
people will still be human after an illness.

GO GET YOUR Vaccination!

bliss
Aragorn
2021-03-21 13:46:18 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by Debian Bastard
I worked for MSFT throughout the whole 1990's. When I became a
manager in the Southeast Sales District I was forced to stack rank
and kill off several people. I should also point out that
favoritism and racism played a]
Too bad about the founder of Debian getting depressed with
paranoia and killing himself.
So why does that give anyone an excuse to post misinformation
about the efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines?`
[...]
Putting up the image of a (real or perceived) martyr is always a good
strategy to recruit followers/supporters for one's cause.

I'm the administrator at a forum (which I do not own myself), and I've
seen it there too — most notably the arrest of Julian Assange in
combination with an alleged but untrue exoneration of the
convicted quack Andrew Wakefield as arguments in somebody's crusade
against vaccination. And they're very inventive with words too —
they're referring to the Covid-19 pandemic as "the scamdemic" and as
"CV-1984".

<facepalm>
--
With respect,
= Aragorn =
Big Bad Bob
2021-03-23 15:46:02 UTC
Post by Debian Bastard
I worked for MSFT throughout the whole 1990's. When I became a manager in
the Southeast Sales District I was forced to stack rank and kill off
several people. I should also point out that favoritism and racism
played a]
    Too bad about the founder of Debian getting depressed with paranoia
and killing himself.
    So why does that give anyone an excuse to post misinformation
about the efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines?`
it's a standard technique of radicals and rotten political types, to
basically go off topic like that, essentially de-railing the topic and
injecting something else that is a COMPLETE distraction.

The question is: was the intent to DERAIL or to TAKE OVER the subjct
matter in the thread?
    And did you drink coffee yet today?  Well the caffeine will
damage your genetic structure.
more de-railing. Every study I've heard lately has very good news about
coffee, tea, caffeine, and improved heart health (among other things).

The *REAL* danger is that DI-HYDROGEN MONOXIDE STUFF!!! It's IN THE
COFFEE!!! Proof: http://dhmo.org/

(this was an example of de-railing by the way)

Here's what I say: Take a deep breath. Take the mask off first, it's
getting in the way. Look around you. Is everything more or less ok?
Good! Enjoy it.

(that "circles back" to the original topic, why Ian Murdock was
suicidal, resisted arrest, etc. apparently from some kind of paranoid
delusion where he became dangerous to himself AND others)

Who was it that said that there wasnt much difference between genius
ande insanity? Well it has been lampooned and lampshaded in film and
literature for a long time, as "the mad scientist". "Older than Mary
Shelly's 'Frankenstein'"
--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me

'your story is so touching, but it sounds just like a lie'
"Straighten up and fly right"
Adam
2021-03-23 17:14:43 UTC
Post by Debian Bastard
[...]
I’m a Clinical Lab Scientist, COVID-19 Is Fake, Wake Up America!
https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/02/15/im-a-clinical-lab-scientist-covid-19-is-fake-wake-up-america/

ATOMIC BOMBSHELL: ROTHSCHILDS PATENTED COVID-19 BIOMETRIC TESTS IN 2015. AND 2017.
silview.media/2020/10/04/atomic-bombshell-rothschilds-patented-covid-19-biometric-tests-in-2015-and-2017/

News or coordinated propaganda ?
[If propaganda, just tune-out.]

Soros-funded radical DAs 'are killing our cities'
https://www.wnd.com/2021/03/soros-fund-radical-das-killing-cities/
[If elected officials are not working to protect constituents, just recall/fire them ASAP.]
Aragorn
2021-03-24 11:19:11 UTC
Post by Adam
I’m a Clinical Lab Scientist, COVID-19 Is Fake, Wake Up America!
https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/02/15/im-a-clinical-lab-scientist-covid-19-is-fake-wake-up-america/
Enough is enough. People have sufficiently warned you about derailing
threads, and in addition to that, you're posting tin-foil-hat
propaganda.

I've had an education in various fields of science, including biology
and the medical sector, AND I have had Covid-19 TWICE. You may take
your propaganda along with you into my killfile.

<plonk>
--
With respect,
= Aragorn =
Adam
2021-03-20 23:14:45 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Debian Bastard
[...]
COVID-19 mRNA Shots Are Legally Not Vaccines
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/09/coronavirus-mrna-vaccine.aspx

Farmer Bill and the Great Reset
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/12/farmer-bill-and-the-great-reset.aspx

Do your own research. Be informed.
Adam
2021-03-21 04:44:59 UTC
Post by Adam
Post by Adam
Post by Debian Bastard
[...]
https://gab.com/OhioIndian/posts/105888757419175186

Why did BIG Pharm deny access to hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) ?

Shocking new evidence proves covid-19 began with Dr. Anthony Fauci and NIAID
http://bestcara.live/shocking-new-evidence-proves-covid-19-began-with-dr-anthony-fauci-and-niaid/

Why did Dr. Fauci indirectly fund "gain-of-function" research in
China/Wuhan lab to create COVID-19 ? Then, partner with Bill Gates to
manufacture Moderna mRNA vaccine, especially knowing that
hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is an effective treatment ?
Isn't that a major conflict of interest ?

Did you know that vaccines have immunity from medical injury ?
Wouldn't ALL BIG Pharma like to label their product a vaccine in order to
escape medical injury liability ?

FDA has only issued "Emergency Use Authorization" (usually for life or death cases) for
three COVID-19 vaccines, of which the two mRNA ones (Pfizer and Moderna) may be mislabeled as a vaccine.
Paul
2021-03-21 06:33:02 UTC
Why did Dr. Fauci .. Then, partner with Bill Gates to ..
Will there be lizard people in this diatribe ?

Moving bag of popcorn kernels to microwave.

*******

The technique you are using, is called the Gish Gallop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

Won't work. Impervious. Trained by the best (really!).

Paul
Adam
2021-03-21 11:14:48 UTC
Post by Paul
Why did Dr. Fauci .. Then, partner with Bill Gates to ..
Will there be lizard people in this diatribe ?
Covid Spiking In Over A Dozen States—Most With High Vaccination Rates
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2021/03/18/covid-spiking-in-over-a-dozen-states-most-with-high-vaccination-rates/amp/

MSM doesn't mention the medical injuries. Crickets.
Post by Paul
Moving bag of popcorn kernels to microwave.
Nanotechnology used in the mRNA ones are really medical devices (not vaccines).
The vaccine labeling is very appealing due to immunity from medical injury.
*******
Paul
Aragorn
2021-03-21 13:50:08 UTC
Post by Paul
Why did Dr. Fauci .. Then, partner with Bill Gates to ..
Will there be lizard people in this diatribe ?
Not yet, but I suspect it's in the script for next season. :p
--
With respect,
= Aragorn =
Big Bad Bob
2021-03-23 16:19:07 UTC
Post by Aragorn
Post by Paul
Why did Dr. Fauci .. Then, partner with Bill Gates to ..
Will there be lizard people in this diatribe ?
Not yet, but I suspect it's in the script for next season. :p
we need an example where lizard people are vulnerable to the Kung Flu
virus... and then they'd be doing THEMSELVES in by spreading it.
Henry Crun
2021-03-21 16:43:12 UTC
Post by Paul
Why did Dr. Fauci ..  Then, partner with Bill Gates to ..
Will there be lizard people in this diatribe ?
Moving bag of popcorn kernels to microwave.
*******
The technique you are using, is called the Gish Gallop.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
Won't work. Impervious. Trained by the best (really!).
   Paul
easier solution (recommended):
Plonk ***@no_thanks.com
--
Mike R.
Home: http://alpha.mike-r.com/
Missile address: N31.7624/E34.9691
Adam
2021-03-21 18:17:45 UTC
Post by Paul
Why did Dr. Fauci .. Then, partner with Bill Gates to ..
Will there be lizard people in this diatribe ?
Moving bag of popcorn kernels to microwave.
*******
The technique you are using, is called the Gish Gallop.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
Won't work. Impervious. Trained by the best (really!).
Paul
Why ? My intention is not mean spirited.
I just want people to make informed decisions based on
as much information as possible to prevent medical injury.

Even flu shots (which have regular FDA approval) aren't recommended for EVERYONE !!
Big Bad Bob
2021-03-23 16:19:57 UTC
Post by Paul
Why did Dr. Fauci ..  Then, partner with Bill Gates to ..
Will there be lizard people in this diatribe ?
Moving bag of popcorn kernels to microwave.
*******
The technique you are using, is called the Gish Gallop.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
Won't work. Impervious. Trained by the best (really!).
    Paul
Why ?  My intention is not mean spirited.
I just want people to make informed decisions based on
as much information as possible to prevent medical injury.
Even flu shots (which have regular FDA approval) aren't recommended for EVERYONE !!
you must play a doctor on TV then

"Straighten up and fly right"
Bobbie Sellers
2021-03-21 23:25:25 UTC
Post by Paul
Why did Dr. Fauci ..  Then, partner with Bill Gates to ..
Will there be lizard people in this diatribe ?
Moving bag of popcorn kernels to microwave.
*******
The technique you are using, is called the Gish Gallop.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
Won't work. Impervious. Trained by the best (really!).
    Paul
But then he is free to repeat his nonsensical
posting without fear of intervention and it will confuse
the children.

bliss
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com
Big Bad Bob
2021-03-23 16:17:06 UTC
Post by Paul
Why did Dr. Fauci ..  Then, partner with Bill Gates to ..
Will there be lizard people in this diatribe ?
Moving bag of popcorn kernels to microwave.
*******
The technique you are using, is called the Gish Gallop.
in addition to just de-railing the original topic of the thread.
I need to remember that one. thanks
Big Bad Bob
2021-03-23 16:29:17 UTC
Post by Debian Bastard
I worked for MSFT throughout the whole 1990's. When I became a manager in
the Southeast Sales District I was forced to stack rank and kill off
several people. I should also point out that favoritism and racism played a
key role in the "Old Southeast District".
were they showing favoritism to non-white employees for "affirmative
action" reasons? Because *THAT* is *DEFINITELY* a form of LEGALIZED
RACISM!!!

(and yet what does THIS have to do with the subject line?)

I had to read this next part for too long before I realized it is in
BACKWARDS ORDER, and chronology would put it in better context. Sooo...
Debian Ian Murdock
Post by Debian Bastard
7:12pm: I am a white male, make a lot money, pay a lot of money in
taxes, and yet their abuse is equally doned out. DO NOT CROSS THEM!

should be a bit easier to follow, now. TOP posting is UNNATURAL, and
REVERSE SEQUENCE BLOGGING is WORSE