Virtualbox internal network?
mark
2021-03-10 04:25:36 UTC
I'm learning networking.

I try this with Virtualbox internal network.
No internet and no host connection.
That's way VB internal network.

Ubuntu with DNS (or anything better???) and when I add new VB virtual
machine (ubuntu, mint, arch, W10...), that machine get IP and can talk
with others.

Can you tell me where can I find tutorial how to setup network with DNS
server where every new PC autommaticaly get IP and can be reached from
others?

Anything others than Bind9 and with some GUI?
red floyd
2021-03-10 06:43:34 UTC
https://lmgtfy.app/?q=virtualbox+internal+network