Virtual Keyboard on Start
Ralf Schneider
2021-02-27 17:01:15 UTC
Hi Ubuntuers,

since I installed Lubuntu 20.04 on my disk there is allways a virtual
keyboard on my screen short after the login screen, which is useless and
annoying. The normal login screen is enough.

Can anybody give me an advise where to search and what to uninstall
except Lubuntu 20.04 itself ?

Regards
Ralf
http://www.kr-db.de
Duncan Macleod
2021-02-27 17:40:45 UTC
To switch off the keyboard

Click the "Universal Access" icon in the top-right action bar.
Click the "Screen Keyboard" to "Off"
The "Universal Access" icon will disappear if no other options are
"on". See below if you want to switch the keyboard on and off more
easily and quickly!
Ralf
Ralf Schneider
2021-02-28 14:14:10 UTC
Post by Duncan Macleod
To switch off the keyboard
Click the "Universal Access" icon in the top-right action bar.
Click the "Screen Keyboard" to "Off"
The "Universal Access" icon will disappear if no other options are
"on". See below if you want to switch the keyboard on and off more
easily and quickly!
Sorry, there is no such icon. Something was wrong in the automatic
installation. The dimensions maybe to large for my screen, but I cannot
change. I believe it will be better do destroy all an start from the
beginning.

Regards
Ralf
--