Opera, multiple VPNs?
Rbwd
2020-09-10 03:16:32 UTC
Is it somehow possible open one Opera window and start VPN and open
second (or more) Opera window with different VPN connection?

I try this and see myipaddress are same in all Opera VPN windows.

Or you have different idea how to do that, connect multiple VPNs?

I need downloads from rapidshare and some others, and don't have account.
Edmund
2020-09-10 06:38:29 UTC
Post by Rbwd
Is it somehow possible open one Opera window and start VPN and open
second (or more) Opera window with different VPN connection?
I try this and see myipaddress are same in all Opera VPN windows.
Or you have different idea how to do that, connect multiple VPNs?
I need downloads from rapidshare and some others, and don't have account.
I don't have it installed but I think to remember there is an option to
change a country. (near the VPN logo)

If absolutely nothing else works, read the manual :-)

Edmund
--
“The further a society drift from the truth,
the more it will hate those who speak it”

George Orwell
Gordon
Think of it this way, can you connect to more than one ISP at a time?
Yrrah
2020-09-10 13:01:18 UTC
Post by Rbwd
Is it somehow possible open one Opera window and start VPN and open
second (or more) Opera window with different VPN connection?
Opera's "VPN" isn't really a VPN, but only a proxy afaik.

Yrrah