Pan questions
Notta Goodidea
2021-01-04 17:36:12 UTC
I tried using Pan to post a question or two and when I went to
actually post it Pan said Bad e-mail address and gave me the option to
proceed anyway. I opted to proceed and noted that my post did not make
it to the newsgroup. Does Pan require a user to put a legit e-mail
address in a persona?
2021-01-04 18:11:10 UTC
Post by Notta Goodidea
Pan said Bad e-mail address and gave me the option to
proceed anyway. I opted to proceed and noted that my post did not make
it to the newsgroup.
I'm reading that is a problem w/ Pan 0.146, which is in the Ub repo/s.

This thread addresses the bug in detail, incl patches to 're-make' 0.146
to work properly.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pan/-/issues/103 pan: error sending posts